Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Humbug and Ziggy - they're GORGEOUS and dead friendly but I think that's Leigh's fault for spoiling them the last few days they've been staying with her :lol:

Humbug is quieter than Fidgit who's really nosey and already quite outgoing - Humbug lays down for you to stroke him it's SO sweet, this is Humbug is his "ready for a stroke" position!

And this is little Fidgit in his "you can't catch me" position lol

I really REALLY love them, huge thanks to Sarah for letting them come to live with me and ENORMOUS THANKS to my mate Leigh who's taken such good care of them and for looking up all the info on them so I now don't have to - they're tucking into their seed mix already ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
really?? Oh no :(

I still have 5 of their male siblings in together, minor squabbles, maybe its worse with just the two as there can be a dominant one...

You do know you should have had a female and produced some humbugs of your own ;) :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would love one. But, unfortunately, I live in Alberta, Canada! I've actually having a tough time finding mice in Lethbridge, a small city of 85,000. I may need to visit Calgary to see what I can find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts