Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have paired my 2 sweedish (show?)type mice and now Azzurra is veeery pregnant :D

Azzurra is dove tan satin and a nice big female, she's one of my largest females - her weight is 45 gram when she's not preggers ;) I absolutely love her long slim body and huge ears *yumyum* :D

This is the proud father to be, Jeppe:

Jeppe is a huge black tan, same build as Azzurra only larger with a weight on 58 grams.

These two should produce black self and black tan as a minimum, and if Jeppe carry blue and pink eyes, there's a chance of blue, dove and silver - i'm SO crossing my fingers for a silver tan doe :oops:
Coat will be shorthair, maybe satin.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still no babies, but a belly so wide that she can hardly get in and out of the nestbox and bulging nipples too :lol:

Can't be long now :D

Love my big girl :love1 and can't wait to see the babies :oops:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Azzurra had 10 babies tuesday the 16th - 5 black tan and 5 pinkeyed somethings :lol: I'm not sure wether all 5 pinkeyed are doves yet or if there could be some silver bubs :oops:

All 10

Pink eyed babies

Black tans

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sweet,

I'm glad I'm not the only one that weighs my mice. I think I'm the only one of two people that do it regularly in my club.

I have a few that are in a same weight range!
I always thought Aussie mice were smaller?

Love the ears.

Question:
how do you tell a satin mouse from a standard coat?
How does satin genetics work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.