Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today at work I was looking through our new feeder mice that we got in and I spotted a very VERY sweet looking chinchilla colored mouse with a little black spot near her rump. I snatched her up praying it was a female and it was. Before I brought her home I was examining her and she looks slightly plump but not to much. Im hoping shes not pregnant because shes small. I put her in her own cage so I'll wait a couple weeks to see if shes pregnant to introduce her to my other females. If she ends up getting plumper what can I do for her since shes so young? Anything at all? Shes on my homemade mix already. Should I add some kitten powder milk replacer to her food or give her more dog kibble? Much advice needed :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since I work there I didnt even have to pay for her.... Shes so precious looking I love her color. I just hope if she is pregnant she doesnt have problems... Any help suggestions moustress?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.