Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting really worried now he keeps coughing and sneezing but doesn't sound respy or anything when I hold him close to my ears. He seems disorientated and reluctant to come out, I had to keep my hand in his cage, he just held onto it with his little paws. His eyes are . . I don't know how to describe it, cloudy? He has no tumours that I can feel (believe me I check daily as my record with tumours and mice isn't good) but hes really scaring me. When I did get him out he made an effort to run up my sleeve, cough and shake, then run down to my hand again, for the process to be repeated.
I havent called the vet yet as I am waiting to be paid later this week (its £23.50 for them to just look at him so. . ) I know I'll ask for a 14 day course of baytril for the cough and sneezing, but the other symptoms I dont have a clue for. Im really worried that he has a PT tumour or something nasty like that after my run in with tumours over the past few months

Pasted from another forum I posted on. Help please?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Would your vet let you sort out some kind of payment plan? Mine don't, as a rule, but I'm there so often ( :roll: ) that they're a little more flexible - like letting me pay later, the time I forgot to take my debit card with me.

It'd be better if you could get him seen by a vet asap though. I hope he can stick it out until you can take him but they can go downhill so quickly :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.