Pet Mice Forum banner

Worcester 1/6/14

4126 Views 18 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  firstmice
Who's going? :D
I am going to be picking up my first mice :D
Sure I am going to fall in love with loads more varieties at the show!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I will :) I must admit I am nervous already!
I'll be there, I'm judging :D
Looking forward to your show report Sarah, always interesting.
SarahY said:
I'll be there, I'm judging :D
ooo I will try and get the courage up to say HI :D
PPVallhunds said:
I'm going! Well I plan to.
Would be lovely to meet you! I am abit nervous in new situations and with new people :oops:
pauly said:
Looking forward to your show report Sarah, always interesting.
Will you be at the show? :D
firstmice said:
Would be lovely to meet you! I am abit nervous in new situations and with new people :oops:
don't worrie im like that, ill be stewarding. Id recommend you watch the judging so u can see which the good ones are.
PPVallhunds said:
firstmice said:
Would be lovely to meet you! I am abit nervous in new situations and with new people :oops:
don't worrie im like that, ill be stewarding. Id recommend you watch the judging so u can see which the good ones are.
I will :D Hopefully get to say Hello to a couple of people :)
I should be there too with a few things to show, exactly the same in new situations so at my first show I was a bag of nerves but it really is one of the most welcoming groups of people I have ever met.

See you there :D
I will be present from France for my first English show with my dutch bestfriend !
I'm so excited and so curious to see how the english judge do their job !!
Oakelm said:
I should be there too with a few things to show, exactly the same in new situations so at my first show I was a bag of nerves but it really is one of the most welcoming groups of people I have ever met.

See you there :D
Thankyou :D Yes will see you there :)
Dawww said:
I will be present from France for my first English show with my dutch bestfriend !
I'm so excited and so curious to see how the english judge do their job !!
O wow!! And I thought we had a long journey! Hope to say Hi to you as well :)
Ill be there too :) will be getting my parents to drop me off before they go shopping x
andypandy29us said:
Ill be there too :) will be getting my parents to drop me off before they go shopping x
:D Hope to see you and say Hi :D
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top