Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone has had a stand at Bradford every year selling them but they tend to work out quite expensive if you have to pay for someone elses skill.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I bought a load of lab cages from ebay. I don't have a diy bone either! The ones I got are 36cm long, 28cm wide and 20cm high. I did have to buy 30 of them, but they only cost £6 each including the postage. I also bought 10 smaller ones (33cm long, 15cm wide and 30cm high) which I thought might be useful for transport or keeping single bucks in. I also have a couple of mini dunas and a couple of mickey maxes too.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Lab cages rock! I bought mine secondhand from a chap on eBay - probably the same bloke as you, Julie. Mine worked out at about £6 each too. You could have a look at the 'Post Your Set-Ups' thread in environment for some ideas, Kathy.

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know how much they cost to buy but to make they cost us £5 each.We have the wood cut to size at b & q.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I use Marchioro Aquazoo 16s - plastic tanks. I find these easy to clean and disinfect unlike wood, and also not as heavy!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts