Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm in Australia and have friends coming over from the UK soon. They've offered to bring over anything I want. Is it sad that I thought of mouse things?

I want to order some flying saucer wheels to be delivered to their home in Leicester, and they will bring them over on the plane. So I'm looking for an online shop that I can pay by credit card (preferably) or paypal.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dunno, I've been trying to get ideas on how to import a couple maxey boxes.
Maybe steal a few of their drop-dead-gorgeous mice. I've been drooling all over my keyboard since joining!!!

So do you think you'll be getting a few saucer wheels over?
I got a box of diamond wheels the other day, they are MASSIVE :shock: .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have people from England come over about once a year. If you're still interested in the maxeys, I'll let you know when the next visitor is planned and we can see what we can arrange.

In some ways I'm glad I haven't been back to England in a while, can you imagine if I went to a show and saw all their mice, how bad I'd feel not being able to bring any back?

I was planning on only getting 4 of the flying saucer wheels, but now that I've seen the prices I'm tempted to get more. I'm just going to feel bad if they take up too much room.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
If who ever brings them over for you takes them out of the boxes they are in two small parts and they will not take up much room at all they also weigh very little as they are lightweight plastic.

I have had them in my boxes for 12 months now and they are still going strong, they are also silent when running so they do not drive you mad when with your mice.

If you need to know anymore just let me know.

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts