Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I breed harvest mice, in which species the females are the dominant ones. One of my breeding pairs has a particularly overbearing doe and a laid back buck (poor thing!) and at the moment the doe is harrassing him something terrible. She isn't actually hurting him but I may have to repair them both with a more dominant/laid back partner accordingly and risk them not breeding again. Anyway, I managed to get a couple of photos of her advances and I thought you might be interested:

·
Registered
863 Posts
They're fantastic! :mrgreen:

I'm still debating whether to get some myself, how easy are they to home?

I even had a dream last night that i was in a petshop and they had some for sale, but wanted £28.95 each for them :shock:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a nice round figure :lol: They're not too difficult to find homes for - if you only had one pair I don't think you'd have any problems finding homes for the offspring really. The alternative is to offer them to conservation projects, which I will do if I have a large number of babies at any point. If you are interested in getting some I have a couple of litters at the moment so drop me a PM. I also have a website with more info if you need it: http://www.fancymice.info/harvestmice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.