Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my 2 satin girls, Blossom and Harelquin. I'm not sure on their colour, mainly Harlequin
Could someone try and tell me what they might be? I'm thinking Blossom is a Cham, but would like to be sure. :)
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The broken looks a bit like a pale red. Not sure about the other one as I'm not good at the paler colour and satin makes it harder maybe a dove could be a champagne?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think blossom is definatly a champange as I think dove is more a grey colour which she isnt. And the best way I can
describe Harlequin is a chesnut colour? but I dunno what this would be. She looks more red in the light and more brown in dull
light. if this helps.
Thanks for trying to help :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took a couple more pics of H in the light with no flash
Hope this helps otherwise I guess shes just brown lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just looked up what cinnamon looks like on national mouse club and it says no black ticking?
But my gosh she looks very much like she could be a pale cinnamon it looks like the closest colour! I completly forgot about cin :)
she does have very slight ticking too.
Also while cuddling Blossom I noticed that her underside is broken tan! can you get broken tan? :S I never noticed it before as most of her underside is broken but as shes got older the tan colour is coming through around the edges ?? :|

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
meant brown ticking,but in any case she looks cinnamon minus ticking.Broken tans crop up,I get them usually with just a bit of tan on the jaw line,a splodge on the belly or in bucks around their man bits.People often try to pass them off as tri colour but they are just broken tan,no more.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked up other pics of cinnamon mice and she really does look very like them! im so glad I know now what she is! lol :D I have a cinnamon teehee. and yes she does have what look like spodges of tan on parts of her belly. aww she looks so funny and nice at the same time.
Thank you so much!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.