Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have from Skinnys litter four furry babies with grey fur. 1 has a slate/blue grey normal coat with no ticking. The other 3 have various shades of this blue/grey colour as a base coat and white tips to the end of the fur. They are really pretty but I don't know what colour they are. They aren't show mice or anything (just from a pet shop) but I am interested in learning about the different colours

This is one of them.... now 2 weeks old. Do you think it looks a bit fat ?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
It could be several things but without knowing the genetics you can't be sure. It looks to me as though it may be a diluted silver agouti (hence no black ticking) or something similar. It could just be a pale blue with heathering. Either way, the fatter the better at this age - there's no such thing as a baby that's TOO fat :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree .... it's just that this one kind of waddles whereas the other babies are skipping around !!! It's head kind of looks too small for its fat little body....very cute though and very tame....probably because it doesn't move :lol: Maybe that is also why it is fat :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts