Pet Mice Forum banner

west country mouse club on March 20th

5170 Views 25 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  The Boggit keeper
Anyone who is planning to go to this show needs to pair up their adults asap in order to have u8 weeks to show.It's slightly late but there is still time,I forgot myself because of Christmas.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
people seem to worry they'll get nosebleeds if they go more than 30 minutes from their front door
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah xxx
SarahY said:
people seem to worry they'll get nosebleeds if they go more than 30 minutes from their front door
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah xxx
You beat me to it! I was going to do that too :lol:
Hi I'm new and would love to come as a visitor. Do I need to get a ticket in advance or anything? Is anyone else coming from Somerset way and wanna car share? I'm happy to drive, but useless at map reading!!!
I can't answer the travel question for you but you will be welcome as a visitor.I won't be there but Sarahy and tratallen on here are kindly taking mice for me and several other forum users are going.
Sad not to have been able to make it to the Show today but I hope everyone had a fantastic day's Mousing!
p.s; would be great to see some pics if anyone has any :D
Jo.x
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.