Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I'm here to find info about buying a mouse for my daughter here in the SF east bay area. We have been trying to find a great pet store that carries mice. Not as easy as I'd first thought. Any ideas? :idea:
Thanks so much,
Holle

·
Registered
356 Posts
hello and welcome! have you had a look for any fancy mouse breeders in your area? Or indeed if any rescues in your area have any mice, it's always a great place to start and mice from breeders are much better than pet shop mice :)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
The Humane or other shelter is a great place to call and ask; if you adopt a mousie from the Humane society, it will have been well taken care of, free of parasites, and they sell cool stuff too for critters, at least they do at the one I shop at here in the Minneapolis area. Good Luck! Be sure to get back and show us pix!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Heya :D

I've kept rodent types for ages but am fairly new to mice as well. I got mine from a lovely woman who bought two males only to end up with babies. Didn't pay a penny for them and because she had handled them since birth the only difficulties I've really had with them is my own panicking lol.

Maybe look in the paper for someone in a similar situation

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Hello and Welcome! :cool:

You can post a wanted add in Wanted / For Sale section here, or I think a couple other users are in CA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts