Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a young female companion for a older female mouse who is too submissive to be put in with my other aggressive ones. I would prefer someone who has just left their mother (as Velvet has stated below.) I do live in the U.S. so if you can ship to me, that would be awesome. As far as color or breed goes, I don't really care, haha. I just want a companion for her and another mouse I can dote on!

You can contact me here or e-mail me directly: [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
863 Posts
If i were you rather than looking for a submissive companion, try aquiring a young female, maybe one thats just left its mother, that will probably work out the best as neither should have a problem with oneanother, and they will grow into great companions ;)

Good luck finding her a friend anyway :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh okay! I will look for a youngin' then hehe, and thank you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Where are you located? I have loads of babies and am also in the US, though chances are you won't be too close! lol Believe me, I've looked into shipping from across the pond numerous times and it's very expensive. :( It's even quite expensive within the US to ship (usually $2-300+), as rodents can't just be Fedex overnighted or anything like reptiles. They have to be flown direct.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in Maryland. 200 to 300 dollars? Sheesh. This might have to wait, but let's talk. I start a new job soon hopefully so I might just be able to get her a companion! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to close this thread, I went to the pet store today for an interview and decided to look at the mice, and sure enough, the lady said they just got some weanlings in so I have a companion for my injured mousey and they LOVE each other. It's too cute, thanks tho Velvet and Mari I will keep you in mind should I want another mouse :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats! I'm glad you found someone for your little girl! I hope they are happy together! Let me know if you are looking again at any point, as I do quite a bit of travelling to dog shows, too. I've driven through Maryland 4 times this year, already, so I might be able to get near if you're looking for anything in particular ever. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.