Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you selling/ giving away mice here in Massachusetts, USA, or perhaps in a nearby town? I'm looking to expand my stock without using Petco albinos or any more mice from the main breeder I got the majority of my current stock from.

I'm looking for males & females - any variety (except albino - unless it has an 'unusual' hair type, including hairless)! :)

I'm willing to pay a good amount of money for any hairless or long-haired mice, actually. These would be my number one choice of mice to add to my stock!

Please, please respond here if you are even just a state away, as I'd be willing to drive to RI, CT, and maybe some other states. You can also email me at lizashleyc @ gmail.com.

If I am on AIM, you can instant message me at screenname
FMHmouselover.

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, the thing is, I would definitely be interested in PEWs, but only if it can somehow be proven to me that that is really what they are as apposed to true albinos. ;)

I have heard that there are definitely hairless mice circulating around the US, and although I see hairless ratties at many petshops, I have never encountered a hairless mouse. :cry:

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Most people have PEW and not albino, so you should be safe there. PEW can hide several things(agouti,etc) though
Hairless rats are alot more common then hairless mice. There are hairless mice in te US, but most of the breeders that have thrm have a LONG waiting list o get one

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was under the assumption that all Petco feeder mice were true albinos, like they claim. :p And of course albinos can hide nearly everything, so hmmm. I'm glad you brought that to my attention though!

That's so disappointing about hairless mice not being very common. I hope they can become more common soon enough!

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Bumpity bump*

I decided to expand my 'range' here. I will travel halfway across the country if I must (which would be fun anyway) to obtain hairless stock or any type of long-haired mice. Is there anyone out there who is selling any? :|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.