Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning a return to breeding and showing. Looking primarily for Siamese as that's what I left off with but also looking for blue to match the cat!

Cash waiting, happy to travel.

Paul

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there, I'd already tried Dom and Fae before I found the forum, nothing spare right now unfortunately.

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Hi

I think you may have already contacted me about rumpwhites? Anyway, if you want to show the blues and siamese you'd be better getting in touch with people in the NMC Yearbook, otherwise what you'll receive won't be exhibition quality. I think you said you'd joined so you should have a copy already. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, that wasn't me - but useful advice nonetheless; hadn't thought to reinstate my membership until I was up and running but I'll get onto that now.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Two Pauls joining the NMC at the same time then lol :lol: Sorry for the confusion. I'd definitely rejoin before you get started again to get a Yearbook, the new one will be out very soon of course. Do you still have all your boxes and Maxeys from before or will you need those too? If so the NMC is currently operating a Maxey 'recycling' scheme where they buy old ones and do them up to sell on to new members. Easier than chasing about trying to find someone with spares!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.