Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for a number of seal point (Siamese or Himalayan) mice - preferably a group of 4 or so females - to keep as pets. I live in Scotland and unfortunately have thus far been unable to locate a local breeder selling said colouration!

I have resigned myself to the fact I will probably have to get some of this colour from down in England and get them transferred up north (I've heard JM couriers are good for reptiles and small furries).

Has anyone any litters that will be available in a few weeks from now, or longer? I don't mind waiting for them.

Thanks in advance,

Kallan

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update, still looking for colourpoint mice anywhere in the country belonging to someone who won't mind shipping them with an animal courier service?

Kallan

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I have a brand new litter,I haven't sexed them yet though and they won't be ready for 4 or 5 weeks.There is a courier in the mouse club who lives in Manchester.I will be seeing him at the weekend and will enquire what the cost from Manchester to Scotland will be.A lot I guess :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.