Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we wanted a Siamese Buck and we got 1 from sarahc but he has been paired up doing his thing with her for about a month and there is no signs of pregnancy so we are in desperate need of another :)

Can anyone help? Please lol

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
You could always use a PEW to produce himalayans and then breed a himalayan baby back to the siamese buck to get 50% himmy and 50% siamese if you can't find a good siamese doe. I know that doesn't really help :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
If you can find a siamese I'd still go for that, but a PEW is an option if not. Not sure if you're breeding the siamese for show or pet but if it's for show have a look in your NMC yearbook for siamese breeders ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just realised our BEC that has a litter in the nest has had 3 PE does.we think PEW's will this make a dif coz they have come from BEC lines?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Yes it probably will make a difference as if you breed those to a siamese you're likely to get black eyed siamese rather than ruby eyed. I prefer ruby eyed but you can show both so it doesn't really matter - just up to preference.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I have two of his daughters who are quite nice.I was going to breed off of both but if you are desperate you can have one to put to him.If you can wait you can have both after I have had a litter from each.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Cait lagging a bit this week :D Erm well we have just had a litter born after all...2 does 2 bucks but if sarah has a spare doe for us would be fantastic as it would mean less inbreeding? let us know sarah

thanks
Fae xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.