Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to introduce some satin to my silvers and be creams and am looking for some nice typey mice in either, silver, cream, ivory or be white?? preferably although others considered as type/size is more important then anything. I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere, wait and pay well :D ;)
Any help finding them would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
If you're prepared to wait a while then I breed cream and ivory satins. I'm out of action for a bit after an op but I do have mice mated up who should produce some decent babies. I don't know whether you're breeding for show or not? If so I'm sure we could cross paths at a show in the future when the mice are ready.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are for my little boy who is getting ready to start showing them (once the maxeys have been made :roll: ). They are actually his project not mine, I am just interfering as usual :D ;) :D I have found a few satins available but they all seem to be more pet type and I would just rather wait and try to find some that are a better type/size. Please do let me know when your litters arrive ;)

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Sorry I forgot about this thread! I have had a couple of litters born (no fur yet) and am hopefully expecting a few more but it will be a while before I know what's available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.