Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were looking for satins in the area. Ideally a breeding trio but wed happily take single bucks and does

Well be at the show near Bristol on 29th if anyone will be taking any for sale?

There really dont seem to be many around at the moment. Were not too bothered about colour, lighter colours preferred though. Or brokens, thatd be great!

Thank you :D

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I'm going to the bristol show so getting them to you wont be a problem.I'll let you know if there is a broken satin buck tomorrow when I've gone through them all whilst cleaning out.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
to my surprise I have 3 satin bucks,they will be 4 weeks old at the next show.I have lots of satin broken does,4 week old ones or some that are almost of breeding age.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya Sarah, thats great! What colours do you have? Weve been offered another doe, so were just after one doe and one buck now. A near breeding age doe would probably be best, that way shell be ready when the baby buck is ready? Thanks lots, very excited!

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
the buck is agouti,the older does are also agouti but there is a 4 week old cinnamon doe.The older ones and the buck can all throw cinnamon though.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ooh actually, could we take the buck and the 4 week cinnamon doe? We have the perfect baby group she can join until shes breeding age. Thanks, very excited! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.