Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were on the lookout for some new satin does and thought seeing as well be making a trip up north soon Id see if anyone had any available. Preferably pink eyed selfs or brokens in any colours

We can collect from anywhere around Cheltenham at any time, or from anywhere between here and Nottingham (Worcester, Warwickshire, Leicester, Derby etc) next weekend

Cheers :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
I jave plenty of PEW satins, not sure how many doe's exactly, will have to have a look, i get quite a few chocs and broken satins too, will have to have a look whats in the nest.

I'm about a 30min drive from Derby in Stoke-on-trent, but depending when, i could be in Warwickshire too as the folks live there!

The mice aren't show standard, but lovely all the same :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
I have pm'd several times so thought I might try replying you here in case you're not getting pm's??

Debbie and I are heading your way July 3rd would it be okay to come and fetch satin buck??

Please let us know one way or another so we can finalise arrangements :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking to me Naomi? If so I emailed you back a couple of days ago, didnt you get it?
Eek sorry if not, Ill try again in a mo!

V_M thanks for the offer, we got this sorted just before I saw your message though. Maybe well have to drop by next time were heading up your way! :D

Thread can be closed, thanks :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.