Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Naomi...sorry I was sure Id sent a reply! Unfortunately Enfields too far and we cant make it. Ideally were after a big guy or a buck with potential to grow big, and you said something about your buck not gaining much? Also, is this the same buck who looked more fawn on his pics? Thanks loads for the offer, but I dont know how wed ever get to you anyway. Ill keep it in mind though if he does get bigger, youre still looking and we can arrange something not so far :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talking of travel were due to travel up from here to Nottinghamshire late April/early May (were flexible aslong as a weekend) so we could in theory collect from anywhere on the way (Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Derby, Notts etc)

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
you can have my champagne satin buck,no charge if you can collect.Hes big.I've got him in with 10 brindle does and providing they fall pregnant I will have no further use for him and will be glad for him to be re homed with some one who can make good use of him.I'm central leicester.He does of course have pink eyes.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sarahc said:
you can have my champagne satin buck,no charge if you can collect.Hes big.I've got him in with 10 brindle does and providing they fall pregnant I will have no further use for him and will be glad for him to be re homed with some one who can make good use of him.I'm central leicester.He does of course have pink eyes.
Yay, he sounds perfect! Thank you, thatd be great...its so kind of you to offer him free of charge. Leicester is a little bit off the usual route we take so its ideal. Hes intended for the 2 lovely does Daisy sold us, for next month, 1 champ, so Im chuffed to bits

Is it ok if we let you know when we plan on coming up and then seeing if that weekend is ok? Were coming to see family but havent organised time off work yet. If not you could give us a weekend date and well work around it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.