Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave up breeding a while ago, and things have been a bit crazy. I have left now one cage of does, who've dwindled to two and I think shortly to one. I'm looking for two or three does to come keep her company, I don't mind what colour (although I'd prefer they didn't all look identical :D)

I am in the Leicester town area, I can travel by train but that's all.

I will not be breeding these mice, ever. They will be spoilt rotten, but that's all :). I rehomed a lot of my breeding stock (mostly my own first gen babies, in all honesty, by then.) if anyone was wondering where they all went. Once I stopped breeding suddenly all my friends wanted mice (typical, :D).

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have quite a few young does at the moment various colours and some mismarked rumpwhites etc.

Im in Cambridge, but I'm also planning on going to the Enfield show in March if you can get there.

Ian

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are the dates for the Enfield show? I'd love to come talk to everyone again. Depends where I am though.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lots of people have some :). I think if I could find someone who has a pair I could pick up quite shortly, next week or so shortly (I know that's very shortly, sorry!), that would be best. I don't mind hopping onto the train at all.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got three now, thanks :). I picked up two luffly does today from Sarah.

I do still want to come talk to everyone at Enfield though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.