Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering who has what, or whats expected, in the next few months?
I'm looking for at least 4 does, open minded about colours though I do have a colour direction I'm heading for.

Ta x

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unicorn is quite a distance so if anyone else is in Scotland but thought unicorn had sorted me out - please get in touch :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
near what? where? lol :lol:
talk about a shortage in Scotland?! i can't find anyone in northumberland or the newcastle upon tyne area etc breeding fancy mice. :(

unless we could work out a transport run or something? i'm interested in your meeces Unicorn ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I do have a friend who is reegularly up and down to england etc for rabbit shows who could help but it does mean you may all have a bit of a wait, he delivered to Kallian so hopefully she can recommend our dave :mrgreen: If you are happy to wait I am happy to sort out a waiting list no problems at all. Let me know, I will be in Keith which is kinda mid Scotland on the 15th May. My friend is Edinburgh.

·
Registered
566 Posts
That would be fabulous if we could arrange that :)

I'm after some siamese (standard and a blue perhaps, obviously buck and doe) and satin, buck and doe. Do you have/breed any rex's? xx

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I can recommend Dave. I may also be looking for another female or two after my disaster today!

Also, I have two castrated males looking for a home, both broken black tans. They don't stink at all, which I half hoped by castrating them, and with no testicles they can be kept with females :D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Kallan said:
I can recommend Dave. I may also be looking for another female or two after my disaster today!

Also, I have two castrated males looking for a home, both broken black tans. They don't stink at all, which I half hoped by castrating them, and with no testicles they can be kept with females :D
Wants!!! (Well if no one else does btw!!)

·
Registered
566 Posts
this whole uk and us talk is confusing! it's deffo the longhaired astrex i'd like. Thanks for that Mousebreeder :D does anyone breed these? xx

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Wants!!! (Well if no one else does btw!!)[/quote]

You are welcome to them :) I will try and get some updated pictures today :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Kallan said:
Wants!!! (Well if no one else does btw!!)
You are welcome to them :) I will try and get some updated pictures today :)[/quote]

:dance Hoorah!!! *Waits impatiently :p*

1 - 20 of 36 Posts