Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be purchasing fancy mice at the beginning of July or August and wondered if anyone will have any for sale around this time? I am looking for 2 females and I was hoping to buy as young as possible (is that 5 weeks?). I am not hugely fussed on the colour (I like the white rump and banded a lot though!) but they must have black eyes... my girlfriend is scared of the pink eyed ones!

I can pick up from the London or Oxford area in July and Bath or Oxford area in August. (Oxford best really)

So, if anyone is expecting to have a couple of little babies and would like them to go to a good home let me know!

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hiya

Have you thought of going along to a London & Southern Counties Mouse & Rat Club Show ?
There held in Enfield, London the first saturday of every month and there are lots of breeders there that you could meet and possibly book Mice from !
The website is http://www.miceandrats.com/ Lots of the members here go and its very sociable plus you get to see all the wonderful mice and the fantastic colours coats etc :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses!

I won't be able to attend the July metting I'm afraid, I have just got a call from the Police (literally) and I have an assessment weekend then =D =D! But, I would be able to attend the August meeting. Would it still be possible then? The white ones do look lovely =D! Also, how old would they be?

Thanks muchly

Al

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I won't be able to get mice to the August one, though someone on here may be able to help with transport to get the mice closer to you if you find the right ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not too much of an issue, I could get a family member to pick them up. I had a look on your site and saw that you have chocolate and champagne rumpwhites. Would it be possible to arrange for 2 chocolate females as young as possible for the show? How much dosh would I be looking at for the both of them?

Thanks

Alex

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Two chocolate does shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing you're saying as young as possible as you've read about making sure they're tame? If so I can assure you that they'll be soppy already :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When my friend had some which I looked after the garden centre wouldn't let us have any until 5 weeks... they were handled every day by the garden centre and when they arrived with us they were friendly little ones! I'm guessing along those lines?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Yes any does from me will be at least 5 weeks old. Feel free to ask on this forum about mice people have had from me. I don't breed from anything with poor temprament and as a result my mice are all very docile, and, as my granny would have said, 'soft in the head' :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.