Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a new mouse owner, looking to obtain my first mice. I'm looking for 3/4 preferably the same gender but i have seperate cages to accomodate mixes genders if need be.

I'm in the Sedgefield area, but i'm willing to travel a bit further out for the mice if needed. Price isn't really a problem.
I'm not fussed on markings or colors but i'd prefer not to get any pure whites.

I'd love to see photos, prices and your location :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends how far South. I'm not really willing to go extremely far as i'm not able to drive yet and both my parents wrok from 7 am till after 7 pm, not offering a lot of time for far distance travelling.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm a breeder in Northumberland if thats any good?
I have bucks and does ready now. All my bucks are living together as they were introduced at a young age and get along fine.

Let me know if i can be of any help.x

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, the breeder was very helpful and even had some does ready to go, so he dropped them off a few minutes ago. Their adorable little n's :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hello i'm also in the sedgefeild area and in the same situation, though i'm having no luck finding a breeder could you give me a hand with the email of the breeder you found in the area? .. i can travel a small way to get the right mice for me but i'm not really up for traveling hundreds of miles. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
834 Posts
:) mark you sold me some today nice to see you on the forum :) the girls are doing good haha they love the wheel :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts