Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that. (I did apologise for the plethora of posts: they were unintentional. The computer kept playing up and the page kept disappearing. How they all came to be submitted is beyond me, for, as far as I was aware I only submitted the last one; AND I'm pretty sure I hit the correct button... whatever happened... I do apologise again: So sorry!) Thanks for the longhaired advice Loganberry. Or, it might be better put~Thank you for the advice regarding the Longhaired mice. I don't know what longhaired advice looks like. Genuinely though, I am very grateful. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loganberry I am not. I'd like some of her/his quality mice though!!!!! They seem to sell like hot cakes; (or is it warm mice?) I am Howard. You're the chap with the huge mice strain aren't you? I do not drive on the mainland I'm afraid!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Howard, I'll Be Back - what on earth are you two talking about? IOW is Isle of Wight i think - no idea what the rest of what you're going on about means. Sheesh! "I'd like some of her/his quality mice though" and "as we will be able to share expenses" and "You're the chap with the huge mice strain aren't you?" ?????

I am a chapess, for a start.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I'll be back. said:
Hi loganberry- I am on the IOW, I will be starting again soon and will be getting in some of my old favorite strains soon. do you intend to show, as we will be able to share expenses !!
Just been through the intro section to find you - old fancier back after 8 years in the rodent-free wilderness! I'm in south london, so still a long way from the IOW... I tend to go north by train - my car eats too much fuel to make a drive worth while. what's the next show you're going to?

And Howard, been off to find you too! What do you mean by 'huge mice strain'? :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Concerning your mice: What I said about them I genuinely meant; it was intended to be a compliment. Furthermore, they seemed to be selling quickly, which speaks of their undoubted quality; people want them! Their descriptions also sound very good. I liked your choice of breeds. ~ Read "I'll Be Back's" posts about mice he's kept in the past for his info. about past strains he has kept. ~ Re your 'chapess' epithet: I guessed you were, which is why I put 'her' first. Your choice of nom de plume suggested lady, rather than gentleman, Loganberry. ~
"Loganberry I am not" was intendeed to indicate that I am not Loganberry, as the gentleman called me. I hope this clarifies the situation, Loganberry?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be back. said:
Hi loganberry- I am on the IOW, I will be starting again soon and will be getting in some of my old favorite strains soon. do you intend to show, as we will be able to share expenses !!
I live on the Isle of Wight; which was why I thought that I'll be back was talking to me, but that he had muddled my name with yours, Loganberry. Sorry! I hope that you can see now why the confusion arose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.