Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone breed or know of someone who breeds harvest mice? I have seen them advertised but never local to me or somewhere I could arrange to get them picked up from etc. Could swap for fancy mice or pay cash if suitable. These aren't for me, but would be going to an experienced home. Cheers guys

·
Registered
445 Posts
there are some advertised on preloved ..... some are in stafford, and some in leistershire, i think they are £25 a pair, I saw them the other day on their...... hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the one in Leicester is unfortunately a lone older female, not suitable for what I am looking for (young breeding stock). Thank you for your help though, it is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks but they have sold all theirs and were too far away anyway.

Still looking for some near to Leicester or an upcoming show so please keep your eyes open :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
today in my search for mice I saw an addy for harvest mice they are in wainfleet nr skegness lincolnshire. They are due to leave mum around mid october ...... she is open to offers so the addy said ..... havent posted web addy as not sure if this is allowed.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks but that's too far for me to collect from (have seen the same ad I think). I have had an offer of help to get some harvest mice now, just waiting to see if I can reserve for a few weeks until they can be collected... In the meantime I'm still keeping my eyes open :)

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still haven't got any of these little guys so if anyone ever hears of any (reasonably priced) local to Leicester or to them please let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks but that is too far away from me, it seems all the harvest mice that are advertised for sale are in that area :(

·
Registered
445 Posts
there are some on preloved in leicter but the addy is 10 days old so not sure if they are still available.Or some at spalding £25 a pair the addy is3 days old

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
If you find any in Hertfordshire/Essex type area, let me know and I can buy and bring them up to Leicester for you ;). I live between there are Leicester town XD. Let me know if I can be of any help, and I'll get some temporary accomadation and another travel case XD.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I emailed the guy in Leicester, he eventually replied then when I asked for more details I heard nothing, that was on December 11th. Guess I'm still looking!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah but if you'd have brought them back with you I would have paid you for 'em :lol: If you're ever going that way again let me know ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.