Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a glass tank for my harvest mice. Must be a minimum of 15 inches tall, preferably taller, other dimensions can differ based on height (i.e. may take a narrower tank if it is taller since harvest mice use the vertical space most) but roughly 18-30 inches long. Doesn't have to come with a lid or be watertight (obviously!). Can collect from shows or locally and happy to swap for mice if desired.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, many times. I have replied for a few and never heard back :evil: I am also keeping an eye on Ebay but nothing suitable locally as yet.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have got a tank now though getting Dave to make me a lid seems to be quite the challenge at the moment :lol: If anyone has any they are selling though I would still consider getting another.

·
Registered
221 Posts
where abouts are you? I have a 21 galleon tank that Im going to be selling off- it houses my gerbs at the mo. Im in county durham. Ill go measure later and post the measurements :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
perfectos are okay for harvesters but they do like climbing more than running so I'm now just wishing perfecto would make a tall tank rather than all their wide ones :lol:

OR me and mousebreeder should just come up with our very own range of "exotic mouse cages" :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
glass vivariums for arboreal reptiles would be suitable.We have my sons snake in one and it is pretty much a tall perfecto.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The exo terra branded tanks make taller vivs as Sarah mentions, but the footprint of a lot of them is quite small for a mammal, so you'd have to get one of the larger sizes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.