Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few of the people on here are ratty people too so I wonder if someone can put me in touch with a rat breeder (or maybe one of you?) who can provide me with a really special rat for my sister, she recently lost 2 rats really close together and so now her naked female 'fairfax' is a bit lonely, she still has her boyfriend JP to keep her company, but not all of the time, if u get me ;) so we're looking for a friend for her who will also be a great breeder. we're looking for a young friendly rat and are not fussy about colour but we'd love a satin coat, dumbo and rex are also favourites,

thanks guys!

oh and we are in cambridge so anyone nearish, altho I can travel and we're hoping as soon as possible

daisy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

I'm way up North though.
I'm breeding my RB after the New Year, that will be too long for you though, if you're interested??
Sarah may, or may not, be having some of those as well so could arrange a pick up if you're close to Sarah!!!!!

I would keep the pairs cages close together if I were you so they dont' both feel lonely.

I also have 7 naked babies in nests from two naked carrier does. They are black, black hooded and silver fawn hooded.
There are also haired babies in these litters.

I have three at 3 weeks old that will be ready after the New Year. Can't remeber the colours of the ones not reserved off the top of my head though. Probably black and agouti dumbo's. They carry RB, BB and the bareback gene.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks saxon, i collected 2 baldies from sarah at the stafford show so this can be locked now.

sound like lovely rats :D

and who knows, i've been so taken by these new 2 (that were for my sister) that i may NEED some in the future :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.