Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for two female mice for pets. I do not want to go through the pet stores, because I have heard some of them sell mice of questionable health. If anyone has some meeces that they would like to sell to a good home please contact me or reply. I do not have a preferance of breed, just health and longevity. Thanxs :)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
What!? Another mousie person in Minneapolis!

Yes. I have many does available. Many of them are tricolors; a few are fawn in standard or satin. The fawns are from my oldest line with the best record of health. I also have a couple of argente does. The tris come in a wide variety; that kind of goes without saying since no two of them are alike. How much are you willing to pay?

I'm more interested in seeing them go to someone who really wants to take good care of them than I am in money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am not claiming to be a "mousie" person......yet. I am looking for a couple good mice for our family. My kids and I need a pet and I heard mice are a good animal to start with. Probably a story heard thousands of times....but I am a true animal lover, I know that it's what's best for the animal that matters not what some little kid wants at the moment. Plus I would like a pet also and I know mice are smart and neat(cool-interesting). Anyway I would make sure they had a good home or I would beg, (pay) the person I got them from to take them back. I would be willing to pay a reasonable price. Would it be possible for me and my kids to see these meeces :?:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.