Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any females for rehoming/sale/ ex breeders there is a good home waiting here. please contact me

·
Registered
293 Posts
Might be a good idea to go along to a mouse show,the next one for the LSCMRC in Enfield is 3rd July and is a open show so i expect will be rather well attended :)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
if collecting mice from a show they will need to be reserved before hand, as mice arent allowed to be sold at shows

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't make any shows. I just want some Does I dont care about the age as long as there healthy. I got some from the RSPCA and they carried disease and killed off most of my meeces and unfortunatly I was not the only one to have this problem with the RSPCA :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was really meaning to make contact with breeders see what they breed and to maybe arrrange to collect some mice not to buy at the show ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'll have some does ready for new homes in 3 weeks, but I live in Massachusetts. :| I'd be willing to drive to the border, but not beyond that because my car is very old. I'm not sure what their prices will be, but they will be cheap since they are not show mice - I breed mice for their friendly temperaments. If you are interested, do let me know! (At 3 weeks I will be able to provide you with pictures and descriptions of their personalities). :)

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Errmmm Liza, I suggest you read posts before replying, this person lives in Kent, UK.

W xx

·
Registered
436 Posts
Actually not at the moment, but I have a 2 week old litter (gorgeous and lots of color variety - I'm keeping a few, but there will be at least 10 babies for sale, and that includes females of course) that will be available for sale in a week or two. If you'd rather wait even longer, there will be a couple more litters growing up in different colors.

http://fancymousehouse.com/#/current-litters/4542945608
Click on the thumbnails to see bigger pictures of the litters! I hope you like them! Let me know if you are interested. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh, that's great!

All of them are gorgeous. I'd love a brindle from Sally's litter and one from Jannie's litter (unless it's better to take two from the same litter).
What kind of color pattern is Sweetie?

I would be able to get them around the second week of September.
You don't know how happy this makes me lol. I've been desperately searching for mice in my area and most of New England.

Thanks so much!

- Sarah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts