Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to start breeding on a very small scale and only have young Doe's no Buck's at all !
I am in need of a breeding buck ideally of good type, colour not really a issue but i am breeding from Dove Tan and Black Tan and Choc Doe's so something that would compliment would be great :)

Thankyou in Advance
Juliet

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I have two Satin choc bucks you could have in June if you want? Hopefully nothing will go wrong this time.

they are decently typed, a little small, but they have some growing left to do yet. They carry Pink Eye and albino

W xx

P.S You are coming to Enfield in June right? (Can't remember if it was June or July! lol)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Katie that would be fab thankyou i will see if i can get to the June show it will only be for a couple of hours in the afternoon as i have to work untill mid day

Thankyou xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
They were born I believe around the 2nd week in march, so they are about 7 weeks old.

They have nice ears, but like I said, they are small. But that could just be me comparing them to my huge PEWs and Chams lol

You can take just one if you'd rather :D Or if you find a better boy to suit your needs, don't feel bad about not wanting these boys. ;)

W xx

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your so kind :)
One would be best for me if thats ok as he has to live alone it means just 1 extra buck cage and then baby cages when there split from mum into boys and girls
Your a real star thankyou so much for your help x

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Katie has one for me thanks leigh just need to work on my Mum a bit more. But at the end of this year i plan on getting into mouse breeding properly so will need more then,Thankyou very much for asking :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.