Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just a wee note to say that i am looking to breed 1 of my five does, her name is katie, i am not breeding for showing purposes just purely because i am crazy about mice and i would like to expand my gang!

So i am looking for a male that could join my family. Katie is a self blue? (dark grey) mouse and is one years old.

I live in Galashiels in the scottish borders, if u think u can help me please let me know thanks :D :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Argh! I've just neutered all my boys!!

I will have a litter at some point in the future, if you're still looking I will keep a boy for you. Also, have you tried independent pet stores? They always seem to have single males.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh no!!! lol never mind, yes please next time you have a litter will you let me know, theres not really any pet shops around here that sell mice, i dont mind waiting thank you :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
i have seven bucks that will be ready in 4 to 5 weeks all differant colours but you'd have to travel to the northeast if interested

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where about in the north east do u live??

·
Registered
834 Posts
near durham city

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i could travel there my partner has family that live in durham its about 2 hours away from where i live, when the mice are ready will you get in contact [email protected] also will it be possible to send me pic??

·
Registered
834 Posts
sure no problem heres a pic of them about 1 week old

Attachments

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahhh shame the are sooo cute!! there is a male that is the same colour as katie blue grey colour has he already been chosen?? if not can i hav him please :)

·
Registered
834 Posts
no none are taken heres a pic i took of him about 2 days ago

Attachments

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive got my heart set on him already!!! please can i have him? let me know when i can take him home

·
Registered
834 Posts
wont be for 4 weeks at least i'll send you a message closer to the time if you havn't gotton one already.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks, i dnt think i will have any in 4 weeks time, i will wait for ur message :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts