Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were looking for a young broken doe with some nice patches in any colour but black or choc for breeding. We can collect from local areas or the Bristol show

Thanx :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey

I might have some Broken/banded mice not sure of official name markings in a couple of months I got my buck from home this weekend and have put him with a couple of my females.

He is grey and white the one girl is brownish? and white and the other is Champagne? and white

Have a look at the pictures and tell me what you think I dont think they are show quality or anything. They are just my little girls that I have had for a while. No problem if their offspring are not what you would be looking for. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard to tell from the photos but the two does look like agouti and argente/fawn kind of colour
Anyway were only pet breeding, their markings are sweet :D Were trying to work on more white and clearer spot like patches at the moment, but were not too fussed. What are they like temperamentwise? Anyway bet youll get some gorgeous babies, were definitely interested!

Are you still up for the satins plans by the way?:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are about 2+ months old they may look small as my friend has huge long hands and he said he would hold them while i took the pics they are not much smaller then my satins that you saw on my introduction page. Well fluff is a little smaller was the runt I think her little im going to breed her this once and see how her little ones turn out if they are small etc I wont be breeding her again and the little ones from her Ill decide when they get here most likely keep them non breeding if on the small and weak side but im hoping to get some good big babies from Nora

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now you come to mention it, I can see its the hands that are big :lol: Theyre hoooge! :lol:
I like Noras middle spot :love
Ill ask you my 100 more Qs tomorrow :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.