Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im looking for self blues or any variety of blues, males or females, for pets and maybe breeding :)

near sussex/hampshire/surrey area if possible.

thanx :mrgreen:

Laura x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive been looking for a while now but they seem to be hard to get! i used preloved and found an advert near me and it turned out to be a scam so you have to be careful :|

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I breed blues and have loads of pregnant does at the moment so they will be coming out of my ears shortly. Im in Cambridge.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for the offer but im almost 3hrs away from you :( unless anyone would be willing to meet half way or something? im interested in breeding them but its just the travelling thats the prob!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Whereabouts are you? It may be possible for you to meet someone at a show if they have the mice you want ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm afraid I dont drive either so I'm a bit stuck too.

Like mousebreeder says you should have a good think about getting to a show, its a day out and if you arrange to pick up mice there you will have access to a huge number of varieties.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah thats a good idea!! never been to a show before :bash i live in the south of the uk between portsmouth and guildford so if anyone knows of any shows around those areas let me know and il defo come up :) even if its far it would be worth the travelling.

thanx for ur help :p

laura x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.