Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

i am looking to add to my little family 2 little baby mice.
we are not worried about colours or size as we just want to give them lots of love whatever they look like.

we would prefer 2 does but little boys would be welcome too as long as they were litter buddies and we don't really want them fighting too much.

we don't have experience with keeping mice but we have kept other rodents in the past.

we have had major difficulty finding a breeder in the area and would prefer not to get from a pet shop as the experience we have had in the past with other furries has been very hit and miss.

we hope someone can help us add to our little rodent family.

also we do not have any children so there will be no worries about the little furries getting stressed out.

Thanks
Claire :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi claire, i live in bedford and breed mice for pets, so if you want any you are more than welcome. And, i only charge £2 a mouse, as i dont see why anyone should have to pay more than that. i have males and females and all live with companions very happily. email back if u are interested xx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Anna_May

it might be a couple of weeks before we can take anything because we haven't got the cage yet and won't be able to get it for a week or two.

how old are the babies as we would like them to be as young as possible to make it easier for them to get used to us.

I have to say £2 per mouse is a very good price and would be worth the journey.

i will come back to you soon as we have been contacted by another breeder and i am waiting on confirmation on ages etc and when they would be available.

Thanks so much for contacting me and hopefully i will be giving you an answer soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.