Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some mice to keep as pets for my 4 children. The local pet store does not keep mice in stock so I thought I would put an ad up here. I can offer a kind and loving home to several mice as we have 5 cages all set up and ready to go. please email me at [email protected]
We are down in North devon.
Regards
ash

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
It might help to say if you ever travel anywhere outside Devon too (such as visiting friends and relatives etc) as you'll cover more areas that way. There may be many people who could have supplied mice but are too far away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
I have been looking in to it and I think I may well start breeding and possibly showing my own fancy pet mice. Could you suggest somewhere I can buy mouse breeding cages etc ? I would appreciate some expert advice.
Regards
Ash

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I used to live in Plymouth ans I found it very difficult to get hold of mice. I travelled to London to pick up my first show line buck, at the time i thought that was a long way but since the I've realised that mousey people (and shows) are fairly dispersed and generally up North.
Theres a well known show breeder in Weston-Super-Mare who is probably the closest to you.

I might plan a trip to Plymouth in the new year and could bring some of my spares, where are you exactly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.