Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

here's a request you don't hear everyday, I have a friend who works for a company that trains and supplies animals for film and tv - pretty much any brit tv and film with animals other than dogs cats and horses that you've seen on telly will be from these guys.

Anyway, my friend works also with the rodents and is always on the look out for agotui mice as they have high demand for mice that look 'wild type' so i try and save my surpless agoutis for her rather than cull them out.

my friend is based in oxford so anyone local would be perfect if they want to help out. but they often travel all over the country too for jobs. shes happy to take bucks and does, the mice live in large tank groups in a huge outbuilding just for them. and will be kept and bred before and after films. there would be no money exchanged.

It's pretty fun to see your own in a blockbuster or advert!! :D

so if anyone thinks they can help out let me know!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Oooh I have two agouti (tan) does which will be spares when they grow up, they are from my rump whites but have no white so not carrying the rumpwhite gene.
If the tan is a problem I laso have a few pregnant does which will produce agouti selfs.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Do you still want agoutis?

I have a litter load!!! One of my favourite mice just had her first litter, there is not one marked mouse and all of them are bloody agouti :evil: , so I have 5 does going begging in a few weeks if your interested!!

On a positive note I also had a doe that had a litter of 7, all of them rumpwhite and only one buck :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
me and ian just off loaded quite a few to oxford, so watch out on your screens for our mice!!! this can be closed but if anyones happens to have any anytime we'll take em :D thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.