Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I am wanting to own some fancy mice and its proving quite difficult! When i was a kid i went to the pet shop but no one sells them anymore. I am looking for about 3 or 4 mice, any variety but i am interested in owning a hairless one. I live between Shropshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire and i am willing to travel a bit as well. If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be great, i am looking for females at the moment but i would consider a male.

Thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I am wanting to own some fancy mice and its proving quite difficult! When i was a kid i went to the pet shop but no one sells them anymore. I am looking for about 3 or 4 mice, any variety but i am interested in owning a hairless one. I live between Shropshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire and i am willing to travel a bit as well. If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be great, i am looking for females at the moment but i would consider a male. Thanks.
Did you find any breeders? as my breeder has stopped breeding now and struggling to find another

1 - 3 of 3 Posts