Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am looking for a pair of fancy mice any colour/markings, Must be good in hand (non biters)
loving home with lots of time awaits - already have all supplies and have researched just now awaiting my mice :(
If anyone knows of any litters in the berkshire area please let me know
Many thanks
Niks

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Hi

Can you please post an intro in the Introduce Yourself section as this is a forum rule.

I have at least one pet doe available, shame you are a fair distance away. If anyone is going to the Bradford Champs who'd be willing to bring mice further south then I could always pass some on to them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Just to let you know I got my mice today :D
I was in the local pet shop getting some toys ready for when I found my girls and I turned round to see the shop worker handling a pair of bucks, well they are a gorgeous pair of silkies
im not sure on what colours they are I will post pictures tomorrow when I get home from work.
I have named them Ludo - who is a grey and white pink eyed and Jynx who is brown cheeked white with black eyes.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Keep an eye on bucks as they grow, they may end up needing seperate cages when adults ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I will keep an eye on them I have them both in a large tank so they have lots of room at the moment

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Did you buy the bucks from Wokingham pets??
If so and if they're non-agouti (black) or chocolate, then they're def from me ^_^ they get on well, Josh (manager) said they've never fought :)

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
i just read what you said about the colours haha, not mine.. ):

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.