Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well one of my Dove Tan Does, called Fidget now looks like she has swallowed a snooker ball! and is about to drop. *Keeps fingers crossed its a good size healthy litter* :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ooooh Fidget is the real cutey I loved from your pictures I think? (Terrible memory!)
Hope all goes well x

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Official update........Still waiting!!!! this will be her first litter, i hope she'll be a good mousey mammy!! Fidget is a cutey (dove tan with a white fleck on her head), i've never seen a mouse THIS pregnant!! my other girls seemed tiny compared to her. bless her. *keeps fingers crossed* - ok, it makes it harder to type with crossed fingers! lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Man, the suspense before the litter always kills me! I generally clean my mom's cage when she starts getting that really fat pregnant look, the 'I could drop any day now' look, and then limit myself to just peeking every now and then. Otherwise I get anxious!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I just had a doe that looked HUGE and she had a smaller litter(6) then I thought, but then again I had another doe who looked small and she had 13 babies!
I hate the wait...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bred her with Danger, this is him (he's fathered all my baby mice so far as he produces lovely markings :) )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts