Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure White (Not Albino) Male Rabbit Called Sweap, Last Seen Monday Night, He dug A Hole UnderNeath The Fench And Got Out On To The Car Park On Baker Street In Burntwood. We Need His Back As Soon As Possible Because We Are Moving Home On The 6th Dec, His Brother Never Followed Him So He Is Still Here In The Hutch Waiting For Him. Please E-mail Me If You Know Where My Rabbit Is. I Am really Missing Sweap = (

Can Anyone Give Me A Few Websites In The Staffordshire Where I Can Advertised My Lost Roabbit = (

We Need Him Back Because We Are Moving Home Next Friday = (

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
I'm so sorry, that must be heartbreaking for you :( I'm sorry I can't help, I don't live, or know anyone who lives, in Staffordshire, but I wish you the best of luck in finding him in time.

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
445 Posts
So sorry to hear your bad news.

years ago a friend had two bunnies that did the same...... they did not go far, she found them safe in the front garden, I hope yours turns up safe and well and if I was you I would do what sarah sugests.

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone you where all a big help, every 5 mins I am in the garden looking to see if Sweap has come home = ( but no luck yet.

But I found out the women next to us has a female rabbit so when she is in later I am going to ask her to see if I can have a look in her garden just in case Sweap has gone round to say hello to her rabbit.

Hope he comes home soon = (

·
Registered
16 Posts
So hope you get him back! That is only about 8 minutes from where we are aswell and we go through burntwood every other day. Would that be the car park to the pub? just leave some nice treats out on the garden for him and possibly even find a local female un-neutered rabbit and let her run around the garden and put her scent around, that should attract him back to the garden.0 Oh and also - live trap! get permission to put live traps in other peoples gardens that is easy for the rabbit to get to, put one out of the way of cars under trees etc on the car park and most of all in your garden/by the hutch. Put rabbit waste in it and some treats to atrract him into it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.