Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would update you on the satin does I picked up a few weeks ago - sadly I lost the red doe last week she just never grew even though I was supplimenting her poor little thing was just too weak.

Anyway here's the doe you thought was "chocolate" (in my original thread showing them off!!)

This is the little girl we thought was "stone"

And this is the little girl we all knew and still know, is definately ivory

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wow! they are stunning :eek: :shock:
Is it just me or does the second one look like it has a kink in its tail? (probably just my eyes I'm due new glasses :geek: )

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hah never noticed that kink but I can definately see it now :lol: That's her named Kinky then :lol:

The "chocolate" one with the ears you like has a silver tummy she's really scrumptious - loving them all though :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ah kinky!? is that quite appropriate? lol

Ah, I love them but I especially want the chocolate

·
Registered
523 Posts
Is it just me or do they look loads healthier and happier here? You must have been doing great with em :D Sorry about your red, but the others are looking fab

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
The mouse you weren't sure of looks like a chocolate fox satin. The satin effect and non-selective breeding for colour can change the appearance to what you will see online as an example of show chocolate, but genetically it's the same.

·
Registered
374 Posts
i was going to say its a fox! very pretty. but definatly chocolate.

all lovely looking naomi

vi x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts