Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I've been getting all excited about taking my beautiful doves to their first show next weekend, and I'm picking up some Maxeys on loan from the lovely Cait later today, but how do you actually enter?! This may seem a very stupid question and I apologise if it is! I was looking at the show schedule in September's NMC Newsletter, and I have a few questions...

Firstly, do I have to enter the self and grand challenges for my mice to have a chance at BIS and BOA? Although I'm sure they're nowhere near good enough yet I thought I'd try anyway :oops:

Secondly, does the 60p Block Entry mean 60p per mouse, for all the mice, or for all the seperate classes?

Thirdly, how do I get the information to the Show Secretary?! Is there a form I have to fill in or do I write a letter?

Please help me! And tell me anything else you think I should know!

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
543 Posts
Firstly, do I have to enter the self and grand challenges for my mice to have a chance at BIS and BOA? Although I'm sure they're nowhere near good enough yet I thought I'd try anyway

No, the block entry means the mouse will qualify for the challenges if they win their class.

Secondly, does the 60p Block Entry mean 60p per mouse, for all the mice, or for all the seperate classes?

Yes, 60p per mouse and includes all applicable classes.

Thirdly, how do I get the information to the Show Secretary?! Is there a form I have to fill in or do I write a letter?

No, phone the secretary on the number at the bottom of the schedule in the sept issue of NMC news.

PS if your entering doves at Enfield all you have to do is phone the secretary and enter them in class 15 for adults and 16 for under eight weeks, classes 9 for adults and 10 for under eight weeks if it is Sharehill you are attending. The show sec will do the rest.

Sam x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts