Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:oops: Hi... my name is Juniper... I love the hobbit named Pippin... I would like to,um,requset some help... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can't say my age, but I'll tell you I'm still in high school, and after doing quite a bit of reseach, I believe i want to breed one of my three mice with a male, but i have two problems...

1) I can't find a place that sells male fancy mice in San Antonio, TX, USA

2) My mom is not 100% with me on this decision, saying I am too busy (I am not really, school from 9am-5pm Mon-Thus, 9am-4pm Fri) and i also have a spare cage on my hands, and a shop to sell the litter.

any help is thanked to the max

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome!

I agree with Dom, ask her why she doesn't want you to exactly if you're really not that busy.

As far as male mice, I don't know either. Where I'm at (Maryland) I can't find a store that sells them though I know of some breeders around here. I too would post on the sales section.

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Cbprf said:
Welcome!

I agree with Dom, ask her why she doesn't want you to exactly if you're really not that busy.

As far as male mice, I don't know either. Where I'm at (Maryland) I can't find a store that sells them though I know of some breeders around here. I too would post on the sales section.
Is there anyway you could introduce the breeders you know to the forum? the more contacts we can get the better :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Of course, of course. I'm actually going to one's house tomorrow to look at some female companions.

(sorry for hijacking your thread >> )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts