Pet Mice Forum banner

Two little surprises in a litter

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Matt Haslam 
#1 ·
Have these two boys pop up in one of my pet line broken marked litter. Havent seen one pop up for at least a year I thought I had bred it out.
Always look funny without fur, they are just starting to open eyes at the minute so still tiny but you can clearly see one has fur on its head and feet but none on its back the other seems to have just a short back and sides on the body, very patchy.

As they are both boys im hoping to find someone that wants them as a house pet, as in my shed is no place for a mouse with only a little fur, at least mum is keeping them toasty for now as they arent runty compared to the rest of the litter.

See less See more
#4 ·
miss.understood said:
ok, so i've just shown these two to my fiance and even he said awwwwwwwwwwwwww i want them!! now, if only there was a way to get them up here... :? xxx
lol, I think your a wee bit north of me, closest I get to your neck of the woods is doncaster so only a 2-3 hour drive one way for you ;)

#6 ·
i'm not going that way now till prob near xmas miss there was sad news on the blue's front so there wont be any litters ready for a few months i believe.

#8 ·
Just been cleaning out and OMG the other tub that does have related mice to these has a whole blooming litter of them :eek: thinned them down to a manageable level before fur came in and not a single normal coat in bunch. Time for a different male in that tub!! Can't have a whole load of baldies in the middle of winter!!!

Good to hear the trink is doing well ship rat :D

Looks like your timing isn't good for transport there miss.undstood, but looks like there is going to be a few of these little ones over the next few months until I breed them out again. So if your ever in my neck of the woods then let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.