Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its 4am and my blasted tooth has woke me, I only had it filled six months ago ........ any ideas on stopping the pain would be most welcome ...... Yeah I know the plyers thing and go to the dentist bit but they cant fit me in till monday.......... owch... :cry: .... thanks.

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for you comments and advice.....

After a rough weekend I went to dentist and after hearing lots of nasty rumers about him! I actually found him very kind, nice and gental, he put me on antibiotics and told me I have an abcess! and would most likley loose the tooth, I wouldnt mind but I look after my teeth, infact hubby says I clean them too much...... anyway thanks again.

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww poor you dawsons mice ....... thats awfull......... silly to mention
because im sure you know, but if your dentist cant fit you in I belive you can get an emergency appointment at your local dental access center, I think they might pull your teeth for you. I was told this today by a friend. hope this helps.

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh hell, sorry to hear that, all I can do is wish you well with it. Toothache drags you down even over a short period, so roll on nov 11th eh!

And I have just run out of pain killers ...... grrrrrrrrr :cry:

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well thought id just have a moan........ :lol: ....... the dreaded tooth that was filled then treated with antibiotics six mth later is now playing up again :cry: ..... this time with little pain and a bit of swelling.
Call me a whimp ...... i am scared to death they will take the tooth out, but they cant fit me in till feb anyhow :roll:
and just to top it i have been reading about dental infection and am now really worried. .... boo hoo.

end of winge......... :lol:

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks sarahy.

the dentist cant see me till the 4th ..... the acsess centre was not able to see me on wednesday so i have resorted to the doctors who im told might not perscribe either. .......... typical......anyone got any pliers....... lol (jokeing)............. :lol:

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes thanks for asking .... well my gp refused to see me... and i got the appoimtment date wrong it was the 19th feb not the 4th so i had to wait till then.... in the meantime i used salt water. On the 19th she xrayed the tooth and saw the problem but as it had stopped hurting so saide to wait n see... guess what? well two weeks later the blasted thing blew up agin leaving me looking like a hamster. so two treatments of antibiotics and half a root canal treatment later im feeling alot easier..... I have to say the dentist that did the canall work was brilliant... just have to go back a few time to have the work compleated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.