Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my black mouse iris gave birth a week ago. so here are the babies :) . if someone has an idea of what color the pink eyed ones are then please help me out! they dont really look white.. the dad of these babies is such a good little helper. its so cute!

5 blacks:

2 chocolates (i think):

and 5 pink eyed:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aww - what a mix of colours! :)

I'd have thought your pink-eyed babies would be dove/champagne, considering the darker ones are black and chocolate. The paler babies do look dove and champagne to me but I'm no expert!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i was thinking they would possibly be dove or champagne. guess i'll have to wait until their fur comes in more!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have usually gotten lot of dove babies from black moms, so that's probably what they are. Dove is a red eyed black after all. I have also gotten argente an pew though... So, you can only wait and see.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They arent PEW, I think 3 of them look champagne and the other 2 dove. (although im yet to have dove babies yet so the dove part is a guess)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i checked them today and i think they might all be champagne. which is a bummer cuz i was hoping for a dove!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is an updated pic of the babies after culling. 7 girls :) . and the pink eyed all seem to be champagne so no dove :( . but! the mom is pregnant again with the same male so im hoping for doves! i love the chocolate girl, so cute!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts