Pet Mice Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thank you for the addition of the glossary, there's quite a few in there I'd not heard of and some have actually cleared up some confusions I didn't know I had! :lol:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Very interesting... And very important. Again, I also sell my some of my babies as 'show type', since their type is good XD. I'll be much more careful of it in the future.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for this wonderful description and intro into the world of showing Mice.
I must admit it has really opened my eyes and got me more excited now.
I am in the process of joining the NMC and have spoken to a few wonderful members already.
I would like to say as a newcomer how very informative and helpful this is.
I look forward to getting better mice and starting this thing properly.
I had a wonderful Dutch doe 10 years ago and wish I had bred her properly as to have kept that strain alive.
Thanks again,

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
A question, Sarah - As you know, I am unable to attend shows. Would ther be any point in my joining the NMC? My long-hairs fall well short of show standards, but, once I get some of your beautiful foxes, I will have a second line which should result in some really good mice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a small question:

Is there a place where I can find shows in Pennsylvania, USA? I would be interested in seeing the shows.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As a still-learning breeder, I thank you with all of my heart for your detailed and clear collection of helpful information. What a wonderful post!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts