Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so theres the need to make a mouse train it seems from scotland to as far south as Manchester.

Point A Oynx (siamese for shiprat and maybe Art) Scotland

Point B Art ( me :) ) Durham

Point C Shiprat (Blues for Art) Manchester

Now i know Miss understood was wanting to do a swap session with onyx is that still a plan? Coz if thats the case the journeys could be alot smaller for everyone involved.
If anyone else in the area would like to help with this train or get mice from Oynx or whoever on this route post below please.

there's still at least 4 to 5 weeks.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Just to confuse thing further, I MIGHT be in Wales in 4 weeks time - however I will be taking ALL of the mice with me and so swapsies can still be done.

I don't drive and with every penny going into the big move (if we move LOL!), catching trains or buses to meet people is quite unlikely for a for a while.

However, if you guys can sort it between yourselves, then brilliant.

miss.understood and I will do a swap if it can be arranged through you guys, though I'd not want people going out of the way for it.

I will have -
Suspected Blue point carrying Seal point Siamese pair for shiprat.
Suspected male Blue point carrying Seal point Siamese for Shiprat to have first refusal on, then Art, then miss.understood.
Black Tan does and buck (Limited numbers).
Broken Black Tan bucks and does (50 billion lol!).
PEW bucks and maybe a few does.
Ivory Satins (two bucks).
Broken Silvers (Limited numbers).
Broken Chocolate Tan buck.
Very light shade Silvers (VERY limited numbers).

And I need to sex the rest of the cow mice, but there are agoutis, cinnamons, blacks etc in various yummy coo patterns. Will be getting pics in a short while.

2 trios are going out of the cow mice and pews already and there are three people interested in silvers and broken silvers but I'd prefer people on the forum to have first dibs =)
Broken cinnamon bucks and does.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
erm depending on where oynx is? it means for example.

if onyx is in scotland still and miss understood is still meeting up with oynx for a swap session, that miss could bring the mice to her's eg the siamese for ship , where i could pick em up then, then the weekend i could meet you half way between durham and manchester ship and we do a swap. lol

if shes in wales i have no idea.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think miss thinks ship was coming up, then meeting ship somewhere - but I'm not sure, it's something you three will have to discuss =)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Right people,...I can go from northumberland to jedburgh and back if needed. that would be the northumberland/scotland link complete, then if someone could meet me in jedburgh to swap meeces, and then another meet with someone in northumberland for swapsies.....

let me know if this is of any use.

·
Registered
566 Posts
ok,...here's my proposal:

In 5 weeks (ish) i take my mice for a swap to jedburgh (if onyx can get someone to meet me there and swap my mice for some of hers)
I bring back the mice to go to durham and to shiprat
if the point in durham could meet me in northumberland to exchange mice that would be great, and then they can take their own mice and the mice intended for shiprat to durham, and then shiprat can arrange with durham for collection or meet.

now in theory that sounds simple, but just need to know who is onboard!

·
Registered
566 Posts
and it's simple....onyx is simply not allowed to be in Wales at the time of this mouse run, otherwise thats the whole thing b*ggered up! lol xx :p

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
ok, i'll travel half way to durham! now its up to Art to sort out me meeces! lolz

only kidding, sounds like we have enough good intention and initiative to sort this one out.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol yeah i can pick mice up from you miss no problem, i theres only mice coming down not up me and ship want siamese from oynx, she wants mice from you lol if you bring our mice down with you we'd love you long time, pmsl. then i'll pick em up from you and i'll take ships to him in manchester when i go for my mice from him.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so it goes Miss goes to onyx, swap's meece and picks up arts and ships, comes home.
Art goes and has a cuppa with Miss and picks up her's and Ship's meece.
Art then goes home drops off her meece and awaits for the weekend (dont worry ship i'll love your mice till weekend)
Then Art will travel to a half way point between Manchester and Durham have a cuppa in cafe with Shiprat and swap meece. :)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
p.s Note the cuppas!!! mmmm tea

·
Registered
566 Posts
now all we need is for onyx to arrange getting from hers to jedburgh.......i know she doesn't drive,...wonders if Kallan would step in?? i met with kallan to get my siamese. oh Kaaaaaaaallllllllllaaaaaaaannnn????!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
is Jedburgh far from her?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I doubt I will be up here in 5 weeks time, also I think some blues/whatevers where coming up to me from shippy, and I can't pay Kallan to do the drive for me, even if I am up here x.x

Hmm, I have shiprats number, let me text him at the weekend and let him know if I'll be moving to Wales or not, a plan can be made from there.

If I am in Wales (which is likely), I can get to Bristol and/or maybe Birmingham with little problem on the train, if that helps a little.

But yeah, until the weekend I won't know and unless Kallan is rich and can do a trip to jed~ off her own back, it's not something I can help with at the min :(

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Till the weekend then

1 - 20 of 52 Posts